WTB: CFTBL Cowl

does anyone sell the black cowl that goes under the playfield glass
that keeps light from escaping (hologram window)? I haven't been able
to locatre one...does it make much difference in your opinion?

Thanks,

John

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On 30 Jun 2005 21:37:50 -0700, "JHoge2@msn.com" <JHoge2@msn.com>
wrote:

>does anyone sell the black cowl that goes under the playfield glass
>that keeps light from escaping (hologram window)? I haven't been able
>to locatre one...does it make much difference in your opinion?

You could probably make one pretty easy. You should probably have one
on there, I think it makes a big difference.

Ben...thanks for the advice...once I actually saw one, I see that
you're right about making one. I have one on now and along with a
replacement holo it looks great. Thanks for the guidance.

John

TRENDING THREADS