What games would you like to see at EXPO

What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

How about some of the 'different' games:

- Orbiter 1
- Banzai Run
- Blackwater 100
- Radical
- ...

"mikepin" <mgpacak@aol.com> wrote in message
> What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

Well I have all 4 of those..I will try to bring at least 2.. Maybe
Banzai and Orbitor

banzai run
monster bash
mystery castle
dirty harry
roadshow
LOTR
monopoly
fishtales
flash gordon
dr dude
party zone
:)

mikepin wrote:
> What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

Croc Hunter

lscott

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005

Someone drag a Joust up there.. I can kick ass on the vid, wanna try
the pin sometime :)

mikepin wrote:
> What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

pt

BBB
Bonzai Run
Grand Prix (settle for NASCAR)
Target Alpha
Fathom (with new Playfield)
Haunted House
Space Invaders

I can't remember the name, but there is a video game where you ride an
actual mountain bike.

Hopefully this Florida guy will get to meet plenty of RGPers. I'll be
stayng at the Hilton. Look for a tall, geeky looking guy. Of course
that probably describes half the people at an event like this!

John

On 30 Jun 2005 22:18:40 -0700, "mikepin" <mgpacak@aol.com> wrote:

>What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

The ever rare Bally "Elektra and the ones listed below:
Cosmic Gunfight
Defender
Andromeda
Cyclops
BoneBusters

Some of the above games I have never played before. Those that know me
know Ive played many different titled machines.

Todd "GravitaR"

I'd sure like to see more EM games, especially Gottlieb single-players from
the 60s and 70s.

Randy

"mikepin" <mgpacak@aol.com> wrote in message
> What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

pt

Boy am I a moron. I just noticed the subject: Expo not CA Extreme! I
have California Extreme on the mind - I made my hotel reservations for
the Hilton San Jose last night. Oh well; I hope to make it to Expo
this year too. 50/50 chance depending on work schedule. At least I
got my requests in!

John

PT wrote:
> BBB
> Bonzai Run
> Grand Prix (settle for NASCAR)
> Target Alpha
> Fathom (with new Playfield)
> Haunted House
> Space Invaders
>
> I can't remember the name, but there is a video game where you ride an
> actual mountain bike.
>
> Hopefully this Florida guy will get to meet plenty of RGPers. I'll be
> stayng at the Hilton. Look for a tall, geeky looking guy. Of course
> that probably describes half the people at an event like this!
>
> John

Well I wIll dig out some more rare ones...I will bring KIng Kong,
Banzai RUN.Aron Spelling, Pinball CIrcus, Defender, Rotation 8 for
sure and some other surprizes... MIKE PACAK. We need someone to bring
a BIG BANG BAR!

lscott

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005

If I get there early enuff on Wed, will you let me shop/fix that KK so
that you can actually make that impossible ramp shot?? ;)

mikepin wrote:
> Well I wIll dig out some more rare ones...I will bring KIng Kong,
> Banzai RUN.Aron Spelling, Pinball CIrcus, Defender, Rotation 8 for
> sure and some other surprizes... MIKE PACAK. We need someone to bring
> a BIG BANG BAR!

KingPin

In article <1120195120.859024.38540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "mikepin" <mgpacak@aol.com> wrote:
>What pinball machines would you like to see at this years expo??

Mike,

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd personally like to continue to see the
variety of games that I've come to expect at Expo every year. I'm not overly
anxious to see any one particular title. What I like is when I see a game
I've never before seen or even heard of. Walking into the Expo Hall the first
time and having no idea what to expect - that's awesome!! Over the past 5 or
6 years of attending Expo, I've developed an appreciation for pinball of all
eras! Expo is always a refreshing and rejuvenating experience for me because
of the variety!

My thoughts...
Jeff Giesting

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

nah...they tend to be on the shorter side ;)

"PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> BBB
> Bonzai Run
> Grand Prix (settle for NASCAR)
> Target Alpha
> Fathom (with new Playfield)
> Haunted House
> Space Invaders
>
> I can't remember the name, but there is a video game where you ride an
> actual mountain bike.
>
> Hopefully this Florida guy will get to meet plenty of RGPers. I'll be
> stayng at the Hilton. Look for a tall, geeky looking guy. Of course
> that probably describes half the people at an event like this!
>
> John

beta and Prototype games Like

King Kong

Tommy Prototype in with balls where kicked out of the plane

Cirqus Voltaire Prototypes with Prototype roms

White wood visions of games

And others

"Joe Blasi" <Jblasi@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> beta and Prototype games Like
>
> King Kong
>
> Tommy Prototype in with balls where kicked out of the plane
>
> Cirqus Voltaire Prototypes with Prototype roms
>
> White wood visions of games
>
> And others

Viper with a different layout than the final game
Mini-Viper

Mike,
how about if you bring me a Bally Double Up machine to play? I'll even
keep special watch over it for you! I brought you a Time Tunnel to
play last year...what would you like me to bring in this time?
Brian Saunders Pinballs of the Past Lerna, Il.

<lscott@dlptech.com> wrote in message
> If I get there early enuff on Wed, will you let me shop/fix that KK so
> that you can actually make that impossible ramp shot?? ;)

and fix sometimes where the ball geting kicked out the lock goes into the
out lane.
And turn the sound up last year the sound was way to low.

I'd love to see some atari and gameplan pins there. Havent really seen
any of those except in pictures. Seeing more Data East and Capcom pins
would be nice to too.

Doug