My computer came with ME already installed, I upgraded to Xp. Am I able to
create a recovery CD?
If so how would I go about doing this?

You can make a backup image, there are several software programs available
to do this.
Ghost is one possibility (although I am NOT a Norton fan), others like
different programs.
I'm sure a Google search would bring you a plethora of ideas.

--
A Professional Amatuer...If anyone knew it all, none of would be here!
"PaulaDawn" <blah.blah@monarch.net> wrote in message
> My computer came with ME already installed, I upgraded to Xp. Am I able to
> create a recovery CD?
> If so how would I go about doing this?

Hello Paula,

What are you looking for when you state "recovery disk"?

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

"PaulaDawn" wrote