Sign in with
Your question
Solved

XP proffessional; SP2/ Epson RX510

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 5, 2010 10:12:56 PM

Hello, I have an Epson RX510 but when I try to load the drivers on to my Dell Dimension with XP proffessional SP2 I get the following message : "this printer cannot be used with you current operating system" Can anyone tell me what the problem/fix is please? harveyl@live.com.au
March 6, 2010 12:11:49 AM

Thank you, had already downloaded the correct drivers from that site. My problem is when installing them the error message

"this printer cannot be used with you current operating system"

Can anyone tell me what the problem/fix is please? harveyl@live.com.au
Related resources
March 6, 2010 12:35:55 AM

It looks like the 1st link under the driver download section is lacking the XP driver. It's for windows 2000. Download the 2nd file named Epson Scan 2.7u. Then run the setup. It looks like that has the XP driver.
March 17, 2010 12:13:45 AM

aford10 said:
You can download all your printer drivers here.
http://tech.epson.com.au/downloads/product.asp

HiAlford 10, I ended up downloading the driver from Epson Singapore as the australia download would not work even in the combinations you suggested. Thank you very much for your assistance and help Working fine now
Harvey L

Best solution

March 17, 2010 12:16:06 AM

I guess I assumed you were in Australia from the .au in your email address.

Good to hear it's working.
March 17, 2010 12:16:37 AM

aford10 said:
It looks like the 1st link under the driver download section is lacking the XP driver. It's for windows 2000. Download the 2nd file named Epson Scan 2.7u. Then run the setup. It looks like that has the XP driver.

HiAlford 10, I ended up downloading the driver from Epson Singapore as the australia download would not work even in the combinations you suggested. Thank you very much for your assistance and help Working fine now
Harvey L
March 27, 2010 7:09:47 AM

Best answer selected by harveyl.
!