Closed

Network controller driver for windows 7 free download

Hello,
free download
8 answers Last reply
More about network controller driver windows free download
  1. If you know what brand the network controller is you can go to the support site and download the driver. As far as I know drivers are always free and I have not seen anyone charge for drivers.
  2. If you look up your motherboard model number on the manufacturers website and click support/ download they should have the drivers.
  3. I need a realtek controller driver free downloading but i need help where can i find .
  4. Teitiba said:
    I need a realtek controller driver free downloading but i need help where can i find .

Please read my previous post. Yes the network controller is from realtek, but you need to find your motherboard model number and use their website to download the correct driver.
  5. Hey guys

I would appreciate if you guys can check my pc build. Give me some tips on whether my specs are good or if I can get any better ones. All I ask is a few minutes of your time. Any advice or critique is welcome
    Here's the link.
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2117467/build-wo...
    Thanks
  6. Plz help me i can't find my network controller
  7. Plz help me i can't find any network controller for windows 7!!!!!!
  8. Like someone already said go to the motherboard makers site if its on the motherboard. Or search for the model of the adapter in Google then go to the site
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Download Windows 7 Network Controller