Does this computer setup work?

ninjabunnyzz

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
I'm wondering if these components will work together and fit in the case provided.

Case: CoolerMaster Elite 430 Mid-Tower Gaming Case with Side Panel Window
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Maximum Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+10]
CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.30 GHz Six-Core AM3+ CPU 6MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology ***Overclocking XXX***
Cooling Fan: AMD Stander CPU Cooler [-23]
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 AMD 760G (780L) Chipset, Micro-ATX mainboard w/ 2 RAM slots, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-II, 1 PCIe X16, 1 PCIe X1, & 2 PCI
Internal USB/SATA Expansion Module: NONE
Memory: 8GB (2x4GB) PC10666 DDR3/1333mhz Dual Channel Memory (Kingston Value Select)
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+70] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
Power Supply Upgrade: 500 Watts Power Supplies (CoolerMaster Elite 500watt Gaming Power Supply)
Hard Drive: 2TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64M Cache 7200RPM Hard Drive (Single Hard Drive)
Optical Drive: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE. (BLACK Colour)
Sound: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

I'm also wondering if I should go for either the AMD Radeon HD 7850 or the AMD Radeon HD 7770.

Also I have no idea what over clocking is so please don't ask me about it. xD

If someone could reply I have many thanks.

I'm going to assume this is through IbuyPower or CyberPowerPC. I'd rather see a Corsair PSU there than the CM one.
The rest of the build looks to be fair but I will ask, What are your intended uses for this computer? Video Editing? Gaming? Just general tasks?

ninjabunnyzz

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012
Im using the computer for extensive game like bf3 and gw2. I am using cyber power. Also the psu on the site has only 2 options for 500watt, which is a coolermaster and a cyberpower own psu.

With only those two options, I'd be tempted to go with the house brand. They do have a warranty, so if the PSU (or any hardware) goes out within a year, they'll replace it.
I'm trying to find your build or a near one at the CyberpowerPC site, and am at a loss here...
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/category/amd_pc/
or is this through a 3rd party site?

ninjabunnyzz

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012

thanks for the help. Do you have a preference on whether to get the amd 7850 and the amd 7770?

I'd go for the 7850.
As an aside, Overclocking is increasing the clock speed (sometimes the motherboard speed also) of the CPU to get better performance. There are risks and not all cpu's/motherboards can do it - yours can but you would need an aftermarket CPU cooler.

ninjabunnyzz

Honorable
Sep 8, 2012

Thanks a lot for your help.