Hi
i'm posting again. I cann't access the properties of my Desktop, MY
computer, My Network, Internet Explorer and i cann't change my date and time
of my computer. When i try to access any of them it gives me error message
"Windows cannot find C-windows-system32-rundll32.exe".
I tried SFC/scannow with XP CD. And scanned my computer with norton, Ad
Aware Se, Spybot, CWshredder, PcBugDoctor. no AdWare no spy ware and no virus
in my computer.
What else i can do to fix this prob.
Thanx

Jatinder,

Try expanding a copy of rundll32.exe from the Windows XP Cd.

Type Expand /? in Command Prompt to learn more.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Jatinder" <Jatinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> i'm posting again. I cann't access the properties of my Desktop, MY
> computer, My Network, Internet Explorer and i cann't change my date and
> time
> of my computer. When i try to access any of them it gives me error message
> "Windows cannot find C-windows-system32-rundll32.exe".
> I tried SFC/scannow with XP CD. And scanned my computer with norton, Ad
> Aware Se, Spybot, CWshredder, PcBugDoctor. no AdWare no spy ware and no
> virus
> in my computer.
> What else i can do to fix this prob.
> Thanx

Thanx Ramesh
I did that too in cmd, but it didn't let me expand file in destination folder.
Any thing else can i do ?
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Jatinder,
>
> Try expanding a copy of rundll32.exe from the Windows XP Cd.
>
> Type Expand /? in Command Prompt to learn more.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Jatinder" <Jatinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > i'm posting again. I cann't access the properties of my Desktop, MY
> > computer, My Network, Internet Explorer and i cann't change my date and
> > time
> > of my computer. When i try to access any of them it gives me error message
> > "Windows cannot find C-windows-system32-rundll32.exe".
> > I tried SFC/scannow with XP CD. And scanned my computer with norton, Ad
> > Aware Se, Spybot, CWshredder, PcBugDoctor. no AdWare no spy ware and no
> > virus
> > in my computer.
> > What else i can do to fix this prob.
> > Thanx

What was the error message Jatinder?

--

> Thanx Ramesh
> I did that too in cmd, but it didn't let me expand file in destination
> folder.
> Any thing else can i do ?
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Jatinder,
>>
>> Try expanding a copy of rundll32.exe from the Windows XP Cd.
>>
>> Type Expand /? in Command Prompt to learn more.
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "Jatinder" <Jatinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi
>> > i'm posting again. I cann't access the properties of my Desktop, MY
>> > computer, My Network, Internet Explorer and i cann't change my date and
>> > time
>> > of my computer. When i try to access any of them it gives me error
>> > message
>> > "Windows cannot find C-windows-system32-rundll32.exe".
>> > I tried SFC/scannow with XP CD. And scanned my computer with norton, Ad
>> > Aware Se, Spybot, CWshredder, PcBugDoctor. no AdWare no spy ware and no
>> > virus
>> > in my computer.
>> > What else i can do to fix this prob.
>> > Thanx

ashdene31

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
It would appear that all you geeks are unable to explain how to do this job in a simple way that other can understand. We are left to try and find alternatives to remedy the problem
Jim

Why are you replying to a thread from 2005? It appears you non-geek have no clue about forums.

Grumpy