Driver for SOLIC SLR-8188MV usb headphone

Hello,
Driver for SOLIC SLR-8188M.V usb headphone.
11 answers Last reply
More about driver solic 8188mv headphone
  1. Whar brand is Solic ?
  2. SLR-8188MV
  3. Right, thanks. But does not give an option to download. Link loops back to the same page. Same thing with manual download. Can you please give it a quick try as a test?
  4. That has to be the stupidest web site I have seen , where you can't download a driver for their product.
    Have you tried using the headphones? Sometimes when you plug in usb products there is a driver installed in the usb device that is loaded to the computer automaticly.
  5. Yes, I have tried.
    Laptop is Gateway NV55C and Windows 7. When use SOLIC SLR-8188MV usb headphone, get following msg.
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    Checked using another usb headphone, worked fine.
    I tried this headphone on another laptop and it worked fine.
  6. When you tried the headphone on another computer were there drivers for it? Or did it install drivers for the headphones? It sounds more like the computer is having problems and not the headset. Are your drivers up to date on the laptop? Specificly the sound chip drivers?
    Can you determine the differences between your laptop and the other one that you tried the headphones on?
  7. On other laptop it was just plug and play thing. I did not have to do anything. Likewise when I used a different headset (Planitariam) on my laptop (Gateway/NV55C) it may have loaded the driver but nothing by me and this headset worked fine.
  8. Correction: In the previous post please read Planitariam as Plantronics.
  9. inzone said:
    When you tried the headphone on another computer were there drivers for it? Or did it install drivers for the headphones? It sounds more like the computer is having problems and not the headset. Are your drivers up to date on the laptop? Specificly the sound chip drivers?
    Can you determine the differences between your laptop and the other one that you tried the headphones on?

On other laptop it was just plug and play thing. I did not have to do anything. Likewise when I used a different headset (Plantronics) on my laptop (Gateway/NV55C) it may have loaded the driver but nothing by me and this headset worked fine
  10. There may not be drivers for the headset and it may just be a case of it not working because there is something on your computer that is conflicting with the headset. Since the headset works fine on another computer that also rules out the headset being defective. Can you upgrade the bios on your laptop ? Maybe upgrade the usb driver on your laptop ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers USB SLR Windows 7