Help with gaming on my computer

tamuchi97

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
Hello,
Hey guys, I just bought my new alienware laptop and unfortunately i am having a couple of problems.
for starters, when i tried to play To the moon, the game screen was black, although i could hear the sound, the same thing on To the moon.
When I tried playing Ib the screen was flashing like crazy, it makes me really sad because i was really happy about my new laptop.
My laptop information:
Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675M
Thanks

tamuchi97

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
Now i screwed up really bad, i desabled the intel grañhic card in an attempt to enable the nvidia one, my screen went black, oh oh, i am fresking ojt, any advice? Please, and worse yet, it restarted, and its freezed up in the screen! Oh god, what to do... :(

tamuchi97

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
How do i enter the bios? The only thing i can do when i start my computer is control+I, after that the next screen has some options: 1.create raid volume 2.delete raid volume 3.reset disk to non raid 4.recovery volume options 5.acceleration options
(The options to number four were enable only recovery disc (which doesn't work because i do not have one) and enable only master disk)

tamuchi97

Honorable
Oct 25, 2012
It worked by itself back to life, don't really know how, i activated the intel graphic card again and now everything is okey, except for my first problem, also, when i try to play games on steam, nothing happens after preparing to launch :/
Found out how to do it, thanks for the help guys!