Windows NT 4.0. - Reinstall. What will I lose? Please help..

Hello,

I am going to reinstall Windows NT 4.0. Sp6a which stopped working after
updating (some fixes from the Net). My question is: what will I lose? I
guess I will have to install serv pack 6 which is clear. But will I lose
any importnant information about software installed on the machine? Like
entries in Registry? Please advise what to do...

--
Regards,

Maciek
1 answer Last reply
More about windows reinstall lose help

    Dancer wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am going to reinstall Windows NT 4.0. Sp6a which stopped working
    > after updating (some fixes from the Net). My question is: what will I
    > lose? I guess I will have to install serv pack 6 which is clear. But
    > will I lose any importnant information about software installed on the
    > machine? Like entries in Registry? Please advise what to do...

    You might want to post to a Windows NT newsgroup. This one is for XP.
    Here is a list of all MS newsgroups: http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User