Windows NT - is it possible to uninstall fixes from dos pr..

Hello,

I have installed some fixes onto Windows NT 4 Sp6 and now there is no way
to start the system. Is it possible to access the system files by NTFSDOS
pro and uninstall the fixes manually? How can I perform that? Please help
me.
--
Regards,

Maciek

Its probably better to ask this on the nt4 newsgroups.

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
-- Marty Feldman