Windows NT - is it possible to uninstall fixes from dos pr..

Hello,

I have installed some fixes onto Windows NT 4 Sp6 and now there is no way
to start the system. Is it possible to access the system files by NTFSDOS
pro and uninstall the fixes manually? How can I perform that? Please help
me.
--
Regards,

Maciek
1 answer Last reply
More about windows uninstall fixes

    Its probably better to ask this on the nt4 newsgroups.

    --
    Manny Borges
    MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

    The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
    -- Marty Feldman
    "Dancer" <spamanihilator@go2.pl> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have installed some fixes onto Windows NT 4 Sp6 and now there is no way
    > to start the system. Is it possible to access the system files by NTFSDOS
    > pro and uninstall the fixes manually? How can I perform that? Please help
    > me.
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Maciek