David and Tom Scales, please?

Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!

Thanks so much!

Mike
Picture Rocks, AZ

The trouble with this world is that there is too much apathy, but, who
cares?

In news:1110850830.016747.260290@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com,
axipolti@yahoo.com <axipolti@yahoo.com> opined very noisily:
> Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
> turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
> the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Mike
> Picture Rocks, AZ
>
> The trouble with this world is that there is too much apathy, but, who
> cares?

Que?
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

<axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
> turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
> the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!
>
> Thanks so much!
>
> Mike
> Picture Rocks, AZ
>
> The trouble with this world is that there is too much apathy, but, who
> cares?

Glad you got it to fit.

axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
> turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
> the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!

Right away we know you're funning us - people with IQ = 78 don't know
about gorgonzola cheese.

;)

"Sparky Singer" <Sparky@moon.sun.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
> axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
>> Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
>> turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
>> the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!
>
> Right away we know you're funning us - people with IQ = 78 don't know
> about gorgonzola cheese.
>
> ;)

And even if they did they wouldn't try to squeeze it through the front
panel. :^)

axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
>turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
>the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!

Is this anything like the classic SF Space Opera thang: "Straining his
eyes through the viewscreen"?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:22:57 GMT, al K <alkree@nomansland.com> wrote:

> "Sparky Singer" <Sparky@moon.sun.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
>>> turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
>>> the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!
>>
>> Right away we know you're funning us - people with IQ = 78 don't know
>> about gorgonzola cheese.
>>
>> ;)
>
> And even if they did they wouldn't try to squeeze it through the front
> panel. :^)

My IQ is 79. Squeezing gorgonzola cheese through the front panel is fun!
WHHHEEEEEEE!

>>> axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:

>>> Right away we know you're funning us - people with IQ = 78 don't know
>>> about gorgonzola cheese.

>> And even if they did they wouldn't try to squeeze it through the front
>> panel. :^)

>My IQ is 79. Squeezing gorgonzola cheese through the front panel is fun!
>WHHHEEEEEEE!

Were you Mensa material, you would know that Liederkranz is
easier, albeit a tad noisome in the opinion many panel-stuffers.
--
OJ III

al K wrote:
> "Sparky Singer" <Sparky@moon.sun.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>>axipolti@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>>>Hi, I've got a very high IQ, but at 78, I think my brain has already
>>>turned to gorgonzola cheese! Of course, I tried to squeeze it through
>>>the front panel; and, I was almost ready to file the opening!
>>
>>Right away we know you're funning us - people with IQ = 78 don't know
>>about gorgonzola cheese.
>
> And even if they did they wouldn't try to squeeze it through the front
> panel. :^)

LOL - very creative!

Buck Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:22:57 GMT, al K <alkree@nomansland.com> wrote:
>

>> "Sparky Singer" <Sparky@moon.sun.org> ha scritto nel messaggio

>>> Right away we know you're funning us - people with IQ = 78 don't know
>>> about gorgonzola cheese.
>>
>> And even if they did they wouldn't try to squeeze it through the front
>> panel. :^)
>
> My IQ is 79. Squeezing gorgonzola cheese through the front panel is fun!
> WHHHEEEEEEE!

Sorry, does not compute, Now if you'd said Velveeta...

:)