Administrator no longer needed

I now live alone and no longer need an Adinistrator to allow access into
sites. How do i change back so that I do not have to put in my password to
view sites?

Savage

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2004

I could be wrong but you might be referring to the content advisor of
internet explorer.

Try opening internet explorer , click tools , internet options , click on
the content tab , if there is a disable button , click it , put in your
password.
apply and ok, and now you should be able to browse without hassle.
--
________
NIC

Thanks Savage, but the problem occurs everywhere however I will try your
suggestion.

"Savage" wrote:

> I could be wrong but you might be referring to the content advisor of
> internet explorer.
>
> Try opening internet explorer , click tools , internet options , click on
> the content tab , if there is a disable button , click it , put in your
> password.
> apply and ok, and now you should be able to browse without hassle.
> --
> ________
> NIC
> ----------
> Savage
> ________

Savage

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2004

Ok the suggestion I gave was if you were prompted for passwords accessing
websites only.

If you get prompted for the administrator passwords everywhere else , it's
possible your own user account doesn't have the right permissions to do
anything.

Could you provide an example perhaps ?
--
________