4th of July and Pinball

C.W.H. wrote:
> Yea me too :(
> and I JUST got a new pin LAST night...

What'cha get? I just got a pristine Indiana Jones (no fade, not
drilled) for 1/2 the going rate. Makes me giddy all over.

bob

> I'm rather bummed. This fourth I won't be anywhere near a pinball
> machine. Everyone play a game or two for me this weekend.

Ditto. I'l be in Kenucky all week camping.

I think I'll play SC tonight before I leave...

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

I'm not gonna get a chance to play ANYTIME this Fourth of July weekend..I
gotta work on it

(ok ok, don't play no violins) I 'm NOT gonna look for the violinist!!

TexasSteven

Yea me too :(
and I JUST got a new pin LAST night...

I'll be at the drop zone skydiving all weekend..no pins :(
http://www.skydiveohio.com

I need to take one down there and leave it!!

Play some for me too!!!!

Chet

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> I'm rather bummed. This fourth I won't be anywhere near a pinball
> machine. Everyone play a game or two for me this weekend.
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

Nice...

got the F-14 Tomcat..
playing minus one flipper transistor...
I'd say just a little under half the going rate ;)

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 19:28:00 GMT, C.W.H. wrote:
> Nice...
>
> got the F-14 Tomcat..
> playing minus one flipper transistor...
> I'd say just a little under half the going rate ;)

That'd even be semi-appropriate for the dropzone...

--
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin
to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my