WTB: Stern Lightning Spinner Target & Drop Targets

I need an original, good condition spinner target for a Stern
Lightning. My lightning currently has one from another game, it's not
wide enough to always get hit by the ball...

Let me know how much with shipping to OR 97006.

Also, if anyone has the drop targets with the lightning on them, I'll
take a set.

Thanks,
Rob

OK - where can this be purchased? I haven't found one, though I may not
be looking in the right places...

Rob

Likewise.. I've had no luck finding Stern "Lightning S" spinners.
(such as the style on Flight 2K)

Drop targets are available from Steve Young at
http://www.pbresource.com.

-Mark.

In article <1120241520.026675.125730@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
iggins@gmail.com says...