Rare Magic Castle on ebay

It's not rare. MC's are out there. There's a nice one near me in Hayward
on craigslist too. It's a nice looking and playing game and if it's
already working they aren't hard to keep up. Parts are mostly Bally
equivalents except the pop bumpers which are nearly identical to
Gottlieb. Zac coils are unique but not impossible to find. The hardest
things are the displays but again, not impossible. The boards themselves
are totally unique but David Gersic is our man on Zac's :) Go here to
see just how much reair nfo he has accumlated and documented for us;
http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/
There's also a specific zaccaria yahoo group that's very active here;
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zaccaria/

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

wasn't there one in pinbrawl last year?
I remember playing it and enjoying it.
cool pin.

Dan

On 1 Jul 2005 10:35:21 -0700, nomad <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Looks ok, are these games tough to find parts for? Reliable??

Looking at the pics, it appears to be working. At least one picture
shows it with the displays up, and somebody has it in the settings
(that's the "37" on the ball/credit display). Looks dirty, but should
clean up real nice.

Fun game, too. Somebody should pic this one up.

For reliability, they're pretty good. There are some weak spots, but
nothing major. See my web site for details.

--
| David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
| The number you have dialed is imaginary. Please divide by 0 and try again.
| Email address is a spam trap. Visit the web site for contact info. |

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:15:20 -0500, DWGoett <pinball@midamerica.net> wrote:
> wasn't there one in pinbrawl last year?

Yes, that was mine.

> I remember playing it and enjoying it.
> cool pin.

Thanks. Glad you got a chance to enjoy it.

--
| David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
| Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward getting medicated for it. |