Sign in with
Your question

Time to worry?

Last response: in CPUs
May 12, 2003 3:34:45 AM

O man, I just went to the Intel website and an ad for penis enlargement pills popped up! What is that???

Hilbert space is a big place.

More about : time worry

May 12, 2003 3:41:46 AM

Are you sure there isn't some spyware or adware installed on your browser thats causing the pop-ups and not intel's site?

--------
The only thing i know...

is that i know nothing at all.
May 12, 2003 3:44:55 AM

Yea i just went to there site, and i got no pop-ups whatsoever. <A HREF="http://www.intel.com " target="_new">http://www.intel.com </A>

--------
The only thing i know...

is that i know nothing at all.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by peter21 on 05/11/03 11:55 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
Related resources
May 12, 2003 4:21:08 AM

Sounds like you got whacked by a trojan there...

Look in your browser extensions (Downloaded program files) and take out anything you don't really need.

Also go into your advanced internet settings and turn off "Install On Demand".

---><font color=green>It ain't better if it don't work</font color=green><--- <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by teq on 05/12/03 00:22 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
a c 103 à CPUs
May 12, 2003 4:25:14 AM

Maybe thats their next plan for increasing their processor size.

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>
May 12, 2003 4:52:00 AM

Lol, looks like ur the only one who got the joke. Prolly was from some site I was on, but eh, odd coincidence, no?

May 12, 2003 4:53:11 AM

Teq, how's life been? I saw ur post in the flat panels from a while back (was browsing thru). You want me to answer any specific q's about em?

May 13, 2003 12:31:19 AM

*SQUEAK*
Funny. You have spyware.
*squeeeeeeak*
Remove it with adaware 6.0

<b>Friend of Fredi and his Cables. :smile: </b>
!