WTB: Metal Flipper Opto Interruptor

Im looking to buy six of the metal type flipper opto interruptors.
Theses are the interruptors that came with many of the early 90's games
(the later games had the plastic kind).

Please contact me if you have any you could sell :)

Thank you,

-Cayle George
caylegeorge at removeblingremove gmail dot com

Im still looking for some of the metal interruptors, if you have any
number for them up to six I will buy them. Please email me :)

Thank you

-cAyle

Bumping again for those on google, appreciate any help! Thanks :)