Inadvertant deletion of Windows Explorer from "All Programs"

August 16, 2005 9:09:05 AM

I tried to delete the Windows Explorer icon from the Desktop, only to find
that the icon remained, but Windows Explorer disappeared from "All Programs"
(accessed through "Start"). How may I restore the deleted item?
--
Vincent Windows XP 2003
Anonymous

Open Recycle Bin, locate Explorer and Restore. On Windows XP
there is a "Community" profile called All Users. Everyone with a
account/user-profile utilizes entries from All Users. You can examine
it directly with Explorer at C:\Documents & Settings\All Users
(You would need to change Explorer Views, so that Hidden, System
and protected files are shown)

!