Inadvertant deletion of Windows Explorer from "All Programs"

I tried to delete the Windows Explorer icon from the Desktop, only to find
that the icon remained, but Windows Explorer disappeared from "All Programs"
(accessed through "Start"). How may I restore the deleted item?
--
Vincent Windows XP 2003
1 answer Last reply

    Open Recycle Bin, locate Explorer and Restore. On Windows XP
    there is a "Community" profile called All Users. Everyone with a
    account/user-profile utilizes entries from All Users. You can examine
    it directly with Explorer at C:\Documents & Settings\All Users
    (You would need to change Explorer Views, so that Hidden, System
    and protected files are shown)

    "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I tried to delete the Windows Explorer icon from the Desktop, only to find
    > that the icon remained, but Windows Explorer disappeared from "All
    > Programs"
    > (accessed through "Start"). How may I restore the deleted item?
    > --
    > Vincent Windows XP 2003

Windows Explorer Desktops Microsoft Windows XP