Alan Meyer contact info?

Anyone have current email/phone for Alan Meyer? I'd like to talk to
him about some parts. Please don't post it here on the group, just
email me as I don't want him to get spammed because of it.

Thanks,
Chris
13 answers Last reply
More about alan meyer contact info

    If you do get hold of him PLEASE tell him to email me! He's ignoring me
    for some reason. Busy I suppose coz I ain't ne'er dun nuttin' but help
    the guy :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
    still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
    but a contact would be nice.Don

    What kind of parts are you guys buying? Is he still making plastics or
    backglasses??

    h_h

    Scratch that, don't answer it in public, I don't want to get the guy in
    trouble. Anybody who wants to e-mail me an answer, however is welcome
    to.

    h_h

    I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.

    <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message
    > You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
    > still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
    > but a contact would be nice.Don

    I too am still waiting on a parts delivery since May, maybe April?
    There was a shipping label problem; returned to sender, still no parts
    .. . . frustrating to say the least.

    I wouldn't be this patient if it was anyone else, but still . . . .

    Al

    cody chunn wrote:
    > I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.
    >
    > <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
    > > still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
    > > but a contact would be nice.Don

    Alan is out of the pinball business AFAIK, driving for UPS. It took me
    forever to get him to return my calls as well, but he finally did. Just
    keep calling. If you need his cell you can probably get it from Herb
    Silvers, who took over his shop.

    I don't know for a fact if he's stopped making plastics, but I wouldn't be
    surprised if he has.

    Randy

    <pin_wizzard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I too am still waiting on a parts delivery since May, maybe April?
    > There was a shipping label problem; returned to sender, still no parts
    > . . . frustrating to say the least.
    >
    > I wouldn't be this patient if it was anyone else, but still . . . .
    >
    > Al
    >

    > cody chunn wrote:
    >> I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.
    >>
    >> <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> > You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
    >> > still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
    >> > but a contact would be nice.Don

    Alan isn't making anything pinball-wise at the moment. We have been carrying
    his stuff through our website exclusively for the last several years since
    he started (5-6 years now?) but really only have leftover items at this
    point. Some are sold and gone, some still available. Possible some more
    items may come available down the road- all depends on the red-tape of
    things in the repro market and how they work out as time goes on.

    If you can't get a hold of Alan, check with us- we may have what you need or
    know where to get it.

    www.actionpinball.com

    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    "Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
    > Alan is out of the pinball business AFAIK, driving for UPS. It took me
    > forever to get him to return my calls as well, but he finally did. Just
    > keep calling. If you need his cell you can probably get it from Herb
    > Silvers, who took over his shop.
    >
    > I don't know for a fact if he's stopped making plastics, but I wouldn't be
    > surprised if he has.
    >
    > Randy
    >
    > <pin_wizzard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I too am still waiting on a parts delivery since May, maybe April?
    > > There was a shipping label problem; returned to sender, still no parts
    > > . . . frustrating to say the least.
    > >
    > > I wouldn't be this patient if it was anyone else, but still . . . .
    > >
    > > Al
    > >

    > > cody chunn wrote:
    > >> I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.
    > >>
    > >> <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message

    I guess I can join the crowd, or the crowd can join me.

    I have been trying for a year to get parts that Alan owes me or a refund of
    the $1050 that I sent him more that 1 1/2 ago. Yes that is ONE AND A HALF
    YEARS AGO!

    I have been more than patient about this and have accepted all of his
    excuses in good faith. But for the last several months he has not returned
    my calls or emails.

    Alan has been slow about returning emails in the past but this has gone to
    the point that I can only conclude that Alan is ripping me off for $1050.

    Anyone that wants his cell phone number can email me. I hope that you have
    better luck getting him to answer it than I do.

    Tim Smith

    "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone have current email/phone for Alan Meyer? I'd like to talk to
    > him about some parts. Please don't post it here on the group, just
    > email me as I don't want him to get spammed because of it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris

    I had to chase him down for a simple part he posted on mr pinball -
    spinner for $25, told him I'd take it he quoted me with shipping $38.
    Obviously it doesn't take $13 to ship a spinner. I wanted it so I paid
    anyway. 4 months or so later, after hounding him about it a bit, I did
    receive it, figuring it would be at a minimum priority mail. Nope.
    For my $13 shipping and handling charge I got a 69 cent padded walmart
    mailer and 83 cents worth of first class postage.

    I bought a set of sling plastics from him off a Mr. Pinball ad a month
    or so ago. He sent them promptly. At that time his email address was
    res17lhp at verizon dot net

    From what I can gather Alan opened up a box of old stock and the protective
    film had set on the plastics and he had a lot of trouble getting it off,
    putting him behind. I think all is well if everyone will just give him a
    little more time. He's not trying to steal anyone's money, as far as I can
    tell.

    "Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone have current email/phone for Alan Meyer? I'd like to talk to
    > him about some parts. Please don't post it here on the group, just
    > email me as I don't want him to get spammed because of it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Chris

    He has had over a year to complete this transaction with me.

    Alan was able to reply to RGP but I still have not heard from him.

    Tim Smith

    "cody chunn" <OMITcchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > From what I can gather Alan opened up a box of old stock and the
    > protective
    > film had set on the plastics and he had a lot of trouble getting it off,
    > putting him behind. I think all is well if everyone will just give him a
    > little more time. He's not trying to steal anyone's money, as far as I can
    > tell.

Phones Games Email Video Games