Alan Meyer contact info?

Last response: in Video Games
July 1, 2005 5:01:28 PM

Anyone have current email/phone for Alan Meyer? I'd like to talk to
him about some parts. Please don't post it here on the group, just
email me as I don't want him to get spammed because of it.

Thanks,
Chris
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 6:29:34 PM

If you do get hold of him PLEASE tell him to email me! He's ignoring me
for some reason. Busy I suppose coz I ain't ne'er dun nuttin' but help
the guy :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
but a contact would be nice.Don
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 10:25:59 PM

What kind of parts are you guys buying? Is he still making plastics or
backglasses??

h_h
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 10:27:33 PM

Scratch that, don't answer it in public, I don't want to get the guy in
trouble. Anybody who wants to e-mail me an answer, however is welcome
to.

h_h
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 11:59:04 PM

I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.

<dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message
> You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
> still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
> but a contact would be nice.Don

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 6:56:13 AM

I too am still waiting on a parts delivery since May, maybe April?
There was a shipping label problem; returned to sender, still no parts
.. . . frustrating to say the least.

I wouldn't be this patient if it was anyone else, but still . . . .

Al

cody chunn wrote:
> I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.
>
> <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message
> > You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
> > still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
> > but a contact would be nice.Don

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 12:05:02 PM

Alan is out of the pinball business AFAIK, driving for UPS. It took me
forever to get him to return my calls as well, but he finally did. Just
keep calling. If you need his cell you can probably get it from Herb
Silvers, who took over his shop.

I don't know for a fact if he's stopped making plastics, but I wouldn't be
surprised if he has.

Randy

<pin_wizzard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I too am still waiting on a parts delivery since May, maybe April?
> There was a shipping label problem; returned to sender, still no parts
> . . . frustrating to say the least.
>
> I wouldn't be this patient if it was anyone else, but still . . . .
>
> Al
>

> cody chunn wrote:
>> I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.
>>
>> <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message
>> > You are not the only one. Paid for parts in April got one in June and
>> > still waiting for the others with no replies. Not that I am in a hurry
>> > but a contact would be nice.Don

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 6:22:17 PM

Alan isn't making anything pinball-wise at the moment. We have been carrying
his stuff through our website exclusively for the last several years since
he started (5-6 years now?) but really only have leftover items at this
point. Some are sold and gone, some still available. Possible some more
items may come available down the road- all depends on the red-tape of
things in the repro market and how they work out as time goes on.

If you can't get a hold of Alan, check with us- we may have what you need or
know where to get it.

www.actionpinball.com

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

"Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
> Alan is out of the pinball business AFAIK, driving for UPS. It took me
> forever to get him to return my calls as well, but he finally did. Just
> keep calling. If you need his cell you can probably get it from Herb
> Silvers, who took over his shop.
>
> I don't know for a fact if he's stopped making plastics, but I wouldn't be
> surprised if he has.
>
> Randy
>
> <pin_wizzard@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I too am still waiting on a parts delivery since May, maybe April?
> > There was a shipping label problem; returned to sender, still no parts
> > . . . frustrating to say the least.
> >
> > I wouldn't be this patient if it was anyone else, but still . . . .
> >
> > Al
> >

> > cody chunn wrote:
> >> I, too, am in limbo on a parts order. Disheartening to say the least.
> >>
> >> <dmerki@charter.net> wrote in message

Anonymous
July 2, 2005 8:53:32 PM

I guess I can join the crowd, or the crowd can join me.

I have been trying for a year to get parts that Alan owes me or a refund of
the $1050 that I sent him more that 1 1/2 ago. Yes that is ONE AND A HALF
YEARS AGO!

I have been more than patient about this and have accepted all of his
excuses in good faith. But for the last several months he has not returned
my calls or emails.

Alan has been slow about returning emails in the past but this has gone to
the point that I can only conclude that Alan is ripping me off for $1050.

Anyone that wants his cell phone number can email me. I hope that you have
better luck getting him to answer it than I do.

Tim Smith

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have current email/phone for Alan Meyer? I'd like to talk to
> him about some parts. Please don't post it here on the group, just
> email me as I don't want him to get spammed because of it.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 9:49:42 AM

I had to chase him down for a simple part he posted on mr pinball -
spinner for $25, told him I'd take it he quoted me with shipping $38.
Obviously it doesn't take $13 to ship a spinner. I wanted it so I paid
anyway. 4 months or so later, after hounding him about it a bit, I did
receive it, figuring it would be at a minimum priority mail. Nope.
For my $13 shipping and handling charge I got a 69 cent padded walmart
mailer and 83 cents worth of first class postage.
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 12:25:15 PM

I bought a set of sling plastics from him off a Mr. Pinball ad a month
or so ago. He sent them promptly. At that time his email address was
res17lhp at verizon dot net
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 2:33:58 AM

From what I can gather Alan opened up a box of old stock and the protective
film had set on the plastics and he had a lot of trouble getting it off,
putting him behind. I think all is well if everyone will just give him a
little more time. He's not trying to steal anyone's money, as far as I can
tell.

"Chris Lyon" <ltcmdrobvious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have current email/phone for Alan Meyer? I'd like to talk to
> him about some parts. Please don't post it here on the group, just
> email me as I don't want him to get spammed because of it.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 1:59:41 PM

He has had over a year to complete this transaction with me.

Alan was able to reply to RGP but I still have not heard from him.

Tim Smith

!