I have a brand new DELL LATITUDE E5530. It has only been used about 2 weeks.. When I press the start button the light will turn on, you can hear the fan start up. and then 10 seconds later it shuts back off and its done. I have check the cord and battery both are working correctly that I can see. Can anyone suggest any ideas to what this is?
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your Latitude. Is it overheating at all during the start up process? Please contact tech support and if you have any issues in the process, please contact me and I'll be happy to assist.