Computer loudspeaker digital input cable

My Boston Accoustics BA-735 speaker system is missing the cable to connect to the digital in jack on the back of the subwoofer. One end of the cable has an RCA plug to connect to the woofer, and the other end connects to a USB socket on the computer. Do you have it? And if not, where can I find one? The manufacterer does not have it.
1 answer Last reply
More about computer loudspeaker digital input cable
  1. Sorry I don't have it. But Amazon has it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Connection Computers Cable Audio