Window internet address search bar missing

My internet address search bar are missng ,
How do i show the address bar?
the address bar is locate at below the tool bar
2 answers Last reply
More about window internet address search missing

    Can you see the option "Address bar" by right-clicking on the blank space of
    menubar?
    If yes check that.
    --
    Regards,
    Pramit Roy

    "account.financial@gmail.com" wrote:

    > My internet address search bar are missng ,
    > How do i show the address bar?
    > the address bar is locate at below the tool bar

    Right click the Toolbar | Select: Customize | Select Search in the left hand
    pane |
    Click the Add button | Click the Close button
    -----

    [[You can move or resize the Address bar and Links bar by dragging them
    up, down, left, or right. You can even move them into the menu bar! ]]

    Right click the Toolbar | Select: Address bar | Even with Address bar
    selected, your Address bar may be sized to it's smallest. Which makes
    it very difficult to see. If any of it is showing, look very
    carefully.....

    First right click the Toolbar | Unselect: Lock the Toolbars | Move your
    cursor around where the Address bar should be until it turns into a
    double headed arrow | Left click and drag bigger.

    This takes some practice. No way to really describe how to do it.
    If/when you see your Address bar again and get it where/how you want
    it...

    Right click the Toolbar | Lock the Toolbars to prevent losing the
    Address bar again.

    The Internet Explorer Address bar is missing
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842903

    Address Bar and Status Bar Are Not Displayed in Windows Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283280

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:895A1254-02AC-4C88-A254-37E7AB414E7D@microsoft.com,
    account.financial@gmail.com
    <account.financial@gmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > My internet address search bar are missng ,
    > How do i show the address bar?
    > the address bar is locate at below the tool bar

Browsers Microsoft Internet Windows XP