Window internet address search bar missing

My internet address search bar are missng ,
How do i show the address bar?
the address bar is locate at below the tool bar

Can you see the option "Address bar" by right-clicking on the blank space of
menubar?
If yes check that.
--
Regards,
Pramit Roy

"account.financial@gmail.com" wrote:

> My internet address search bar are missng ,
> How do i show the address bar?
> the address bar is locate at below the tool bar

Right click the Toolbar | Select: Customize | Select Search in the left hand
pane |
Click the Add button | Click the Close button
-----

[[You can move or resize the Address bar and Links bar by dragging them
up, down, left, or right. You can even move them into the menu bar! ]]

Right click the Toolbar | Select: Address bar | Even with Address bar
selected, your Address bar may be sized to it's smallest. Which makes
it very difficult to see. If any of it is showing, look very
carefully.....

First right click the Toolbar | Unselect: Lock the Toolbars | Move your
cursor around where the Address bar should be until it turns into a
double headed arrow | Left click and drag bigger.

This takes some practice. No way to really describe how to do it.
If/when you see your Address bar again and get it where/how you want
it...

Right click the Toolbar | Lock the Toolbars to prevent losing the
Address bar again.

The Internet Explorer Address bar is missing
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842903

Address Bar and Status Bar Are Not Displayed in Windows Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283280

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes