Reinstalling the right copy of XPPro?

I have 4 copies of XPPro and want to install clean to new drives on 2
machines. How do I confirm which copy belongs to which machine - how can I
check the product key for XP on each machine?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about reinstalling copy xppro

    Use one of the Registry Key decryption tools such as Everest
    Home edition on your existing XP setup. It will return the Key
    used.

    Latest version of Everest:
    http://www.lavalys.com/products/download.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=3

    There are other applications specifically design to display the
    Product Key, such as KeyFinder which you can find with a
    Google search.

    "Peter G" <peter@ducknospam.com> wrote in message
    >I have 4 copies of XPPro and want to install clean to new drives on 2
    >machines. How do I confirm which copy belongs to which machine - how can I
    >check the product key for XP on each machine?
    >
    > Thanks

    Keyfinder (top search on Google) was perfect - thank you

    "Peter G" <peter@ducknospam.com> wrote in message
    >I have 4 copies of XPPro and want to install clean to new drives on 2
    >machines. How do I confirm which copy belongs to which machine - how can I
    >check the product key for XP on each machine?
    >
    > Thanks

Microsoft Windows XP