Tech: F-14 Games won't start

Has power, tests run fine, accepts credits, I push the start button and the
coil that at the bottom of the pf that kicks the ball through the ball
through fires and nothing else happens. If I wait a few seconds I hit the
start button and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

Trough switches

It probably thinks there are no balls in the trough

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has power, tests run fine, accepts credits, I push the start button and
> the coil that at the bottom of the pf that kicks the ball through the ball
> through fires and nothing else happens. If I wait a few seconds I hit the
> start button and the same thing happens. Any ideas?
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

agree with John

had the same issue with my Tomcat

check that all four balls are sitting flush in the trough. Cahnces are
once has stacked on top of another so the game thinks that one is still
on the playfield and will energise the coils to attempt to release it.

One the balls are sitting flush (and assuming your swithces are ok) the
game should start

Hope this helps

Ric

4 balls in the ball trough??

Broken wire/switch/diode in the ball
trough?

--
Fred
TX

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fmkxe.11206$fV.184@okepread06...
> Has power, tests run fine, accepts credits, I push the start button and the
> coil that at the bottom of the pf that kicks the ball through the ball
> through fires and nothing else happens. If I wait a few seconds I hit the
> start button and the same thing happens. Any ideas?
>
> --
>

> -Frank Gant
> http://orbitpinball.com

"OrbitPinball.com" <orbitpinball@cox.net> wrote in

> Has power, tests run fine, accepts credits, I push the start button
> and the coil that at the bottom of the pf that kicks the ball through
> the ball through fires and nothing else happens. If I wait a few
> seconds I hit the start button and the same thing happens. Any ideas?

With four balls loaded in the trough where you'd expect them to be for a
game to start, go into switch LEVEL test. See if you have all four trough
switches registering.