Can Latitude D600 drive 2 external displays?

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
April 21, 2004 8:26:31 PM

I have a Latitude D600 at work and they are looking at getting me two
flat panels (Ultrasharp 2100FP). Can this laptop really drive two
displays simultaneously? I am talking about having the laptop docked
(D/Port Advanced Port Replicator with a single VGA and single DVI
outputs) and somehow driving the two 2100FPs, having my desktop span
across the two monitors.

It has W2K installed, not the original XP.

Any thoughts?

Dual monitor newbie,
Lee
Anonymous
December 17, 2004 9:58:56 AM

I'm interested in doing the same. Any new news?
Thanks!

--
WishfulThinking
Anonymous

WishfulThinking <WishfulThinking.1hed0b@news.computerbanter.com> >Lee
Wrote:
>> I have a Latitude D600 at work and they are looking at getting me two
>> flat panels (Ultrasharp 2100FP). Can this laptop really drive two
>> displays simultaneously?

No, there's only a single video output, though you get your choice of
two connectors. The D-Dock does have room for a PCI video card,
though, if you wanted to have a second one only while docked...
!