CA Extreme

jdix

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2005

I am thinking of attending the CA Extreme this year since I am heading
to San Jose anyways. Do I need to buy tickets in advance or make any
special arrangements before I go, or can I just show up? I will be
staying at a friends house nearby that weekend.

Thanks,
Joe

Just show up at the door. I can't remember if advance registration is
cheaper or not, as I am a vendor and don't go that route. There is a
web site if you google for it.

Mario
Pinthetic

JDix wrote:

> I am thinking of attending the CA Extreme this year since I am heading
> to San Jose anyways. Do I need to buy tickets in advance or make any
> special arrangements before I go, or can I just show up? I will be
> staying at a friends house nearby that weekend.

If you pre-register (by July 16), you can get in 1/2 hour before
"General Admission" entry times, go through an "express" registration
line at the door, and you get a neato-keen laminated badge with your
name on it, instead of a lame-o wrist strap! Plus if you order a
T-shirt (not mandatory, but can you stand the peer-pressure??) ahead
of time, you save some bucks that way too.

--Bob

Bob Ellingson bobe@halted.com
Halted Specialties Co., Inc. http://www.halted.com
3500 Ryder St. (408) 732-1573
Santa Clara, Calif. 95051 USA (408) 732-6428 (FAX)