I am the king of choking at the gates of Valinor

Missed by two stinking shots yet again ring-ring. I think that makes 4
times in the last month I've been within 3 shots.

Pardon me while I go stick my head in the oven.

h_h
11 answers Last reply
More about king choking gates valinor

    One of these days one of us is going to make it. Then we'll see who's
    left on the throne!

    Fist-o-save. I like that visual. Might involve a little too much
    cleaning up little cubes of glass, but I can definetly see the
    attraction.

    Have a happy weekend. 4th of July here in the states. Guess I'll have
    to save my Valinor fireworks for later in the month -- I hope.

    h_h

    I just met the same fate today. It was my first time beating all 3
    MBs, had all the elf gifts, played TABA, hit the DTR ring, made all 4
    shots, exit stage left. I did have an EB in the bank, but my attention
    span was shot. I couldn't even try to start all 3 again.

    It's gotten so bad that I started TABA on my game tonight, caught the
    ball and timed out the entire 60 seconds. I used to play that mode
    every time I got it, but in my quest to reach Valinor, I've thrust
    aside all things unnecessary. It isn't worth the risk of losing a
    precious ball.

    My scores used to be 400M+ when I got close. Now they are 200M (though
    I'm getting setup for the third DTR for entry, where it used to be the
    fourth DTR, hopefully soon it will be the second).

    h_h

    I just met the same fate today. It was my first time beating all 3
    MBs, had all the elf gifts, played TABA, hit the DTR ring, made all 4
    shots, exit stage left. I did have an EB in the bank, but my attention
    span was shot. I couldn't even try to start all 3 again.

    >>I feel great. I hardly even get close to destroying the ring twice, let
    alone more than 3 Gifts from the Elf's. I have yet to get remotely
    close to
    where you people want to beat yourself up........ >>

    I am in the same boat. Destroyed the ring once maybe a few dozen
    times. Valinor? Ask me in another year. Or two. I don't even
    remember how to do it though it was explained to me once. If somebody
    wants an easy game don't buy this one ; )
    I will say I am finding this game to be just a generally addictive
    pursuit, the shots and setups and flow and multiballs and drain rates
    are all super-satisfying in that special way some games are to me.
    Left the game relatively dormant for about a month while I played other
    machines in my collection after I got REAL pissed at it with the
    glitchy flipper problems. After it was finally resolved with replacing
    the flipper switch point on the left side now the flippers are flawless
    and I can't stop playing the freakin' thing and it's the other games
    that are being ignored! Dialing in the ring ramp a little more helped
    a lot too....Frenchy

    I feel great. I hardly even get close to destroying the ring twice, let
    alone more than 3 Gifts from the Elf's. I have yet to get remotely close to
    where you people want to beat yourself up........

    :)

    --Eric

    How about Val-IGNORE :-)

    Keep at it guys!!

    Jeff

    Then I suggest finding an Apollo 13 pin, trollmaster. Not to play
    it... just empty out the trough and shove all 13 balls up your patoot,
    then see if you have enough control to release them one at a time.

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    In article <1120272118.951616.125570@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    "heckheck" <jsurf@heckheck.com> wrote:

    > It's gotten so bad that I started TABA on my game tonight, caught the
    > ball and timed out the entire 60 seconds. I used to play that mode
    > every time I got it, but in my quest to reach Valinor, I've thrust
    > aside all things unnecessary. It isn't worth the risk of losing a
    > precious ball.
    >
    > My scores used to be 400M+ when I got close. Now they are 200M (though
    > I'm getting setup for the third DTR for entry, where it used to be the
    > fourth DTR, hopefully soon it will be the second).
    >
    > h_h

    I'm now pretty consistently going for second DTR. ROTK is skill killing
    me most games, but then I would assume it would be a very special player
    who could pull off Valinor at will.

    Geeezz! And I thought LITZ was tough!

    Cheers
    MacMan

    LOL!

    You're a piece of work, Mark. :)

    --
    Fred
    TX

    "frenchy" <mf101723@msn.com> wrote

    > Then I suggest finding an Apollo 13 pin, trollmaster. Not to play
    > it... just empty out the trough and shove all 13 balls up your patoot,
    > then see if you have enough control to release them one at a time.

King Games Video Games