Brendan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am not able to install and run the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility v2 on
my machine. Each time I launch the .exe my screen goes black and my system
hangs. I am running XP Pro with plenty of available resource. I have tried
many suggestions previously posted in this forum. Any other suggestions on
causes and/or cures?
--
Brendan

Where did you get it? You shoud try getting it directly from Microsoft's
Office web pages.

"Brendan" <brendan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not able to install and run the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility v2
>on
> my machine. Each time I launch the .exe my screen goes black and my system
> hangs. I am running XP Pro with plenty of available resource. I have tried
> many suggestions previously posted in this forum. Any other suggestions on
> causes and/or cures?
> --
> Brendan

Brendan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I got it directly from Microsoft's web site
--
Brendan

"Yves Leclerc" wrote:

> Where did you get it? You shoud try getting it directly from Microsoft's
> Office web pages.
>

> "Brendan" <brendan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am not able to install and run the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility v2
> >on
> > my machine. Each time I launch the .exe my screen goes black and my system
> > hangs. I am running XP Pro with plenty of available resource. I have tried
> > many suggestions previously posted in this forum. Any other suggestions on
> > causes and/or cures?
> > --
> > Brendan

TRENDING THREADS