WTB: Clean Alvin G. Mystery Castle

Still looking for this one. Thought I would try again. Anybody?

Mario
Pinthetic

forget it

I've been looking for 18 months for a really nice one

very difficult

gary

Yeah Gary, I know. Doesn't hurt to keep putting it out there. I've
got you beat on time though. I'm been going after this one for three
years. I let one get away from my grasp once. All I had to do was pay
the guy and I decided to think about it overnight. Big mistake.

Mario
Pinthetic

Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
> Yeah Gary, I know. Doesn't hurt to keep putting it out there. I've
> got you beat on time though. I'm been going after this one for three
> years. I let one get away from my grasp once. All I had to do was pay
> the guy and I decided to think about it overnight. Big mistake.
>
> Mario
> Pinthetic

Hello. I sold one to someone here (I live in Vermont) last year that
has a perfect playfield. Had very low plays. I could get you his phone
# if you want. E-mail me if your interested. Regards, Bob (Bobbys
World Amus.)

On 1 Jul 2005 18:25:06 -0700, Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote:
>Still looking for this one. Thought I would try again. Anybody?

I thought I saw one at Dr. Scott's a few months ago. If it was one,
maybe he still has it.

Freeman
I would rather be happy then right.