Next Stern after NASCAR?

Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?

I thought it was going to be World Poker, but could be wrong.

pokermon17@yahoo.com wrote:

Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?
Try this what year you think the next pin after nascar will be done,
how many more reruns in between?

speaking of NASCAR, tomorrow is Daytona under the lights! =]

I bet NASCAR will be out in 2006. =/

That'd be pretty hard, considering the heart and sovl of the show, Fred
Gwynn, who played Herman, is now dead. Svre, Grampa and a covple of
others are still alive, bvt it'd be akin to getting a "Starsky and
Hvtch" revnion withovt, David Sovl.

Or something. ;)

Aron

How about a George Romero's Pinball of the Dead. Drop targets representing
zombies that keep on popping up at you from every direction and angle! Maybe
some upper flippers that actually point downward to represent the frenzy of
zombies all over the place. That would be cool.

If not that, how about Spinal Tap or The Munsters!

Please Stern there are not enough rock n roll or horror themed machines out
there! Please here my call!!!

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

<pokermon17@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?

World series poker ???

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

On 1 Jul 2005 18:36:55 -0700, pokermon17@yahoo.com wrote:

>Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?

WPT

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

> I thought it was going to be World Poker, but could be wrong.

As much as I don't like Nascar, I have to admire its marketing
abilities. After all, we haven't even begun to speculate what's coming
after Poker yet... downright amazing for this group.

Please NO, I promised my 7 year old if they made a Sponge Bob pin, Id
buy him one. And I dont have that much cheese for a NIB stern laying
around :(

Gee.. I would love to see an Aliens Pin. Possibly an Aliens
Trilogy...

David...

On 1 Jvl 2005 23:04:31 -0700, "boagman" <boagmanster@gmail.com> wrote:

>That'd be pretty hard, considering the heart and sovl of the show, Fred
>Gwynn, who played Herman, is now dead. Svre, Grampa and a covple of
>others are still alive, bvt it'd be akin to getting a "Starsky and
>Hvtch" revnion withovt, David Sovl.
>
>Or something. ;)
>

>Aron

aron,

i think i may have not been clear...

i was talking abovt the pinball machine not being of the ORIGINAL
cast, NOT the movie. while taf was ok with a new cast (mainly becavse
of ravls enthvsiasm) i am jvst not that amped over raymonds brother
doing herman.

a classic based after the original cast, bvt jvst not a good idea to
base a pin after this movie IMHO, yov covld eaily have another
flintstones on ovr hands, oops, yov own that game don't ya? er, did
ya? ;-)

Pinliciovs ( ...there is no spoon.)

> i was talking about the pinball machine not being of the ORIGINAL
> cast, NOT the movie. while taf was ok with a new cast (mainly because
> of rauls enthusiasm) i am just not that amped over raymonds brother
> doing herman.

LOL. That is funny. Raymonds brother would be a perfect Herman. Maybe
Kevin McHale if you want to get the NBA seven foot version of Herman.

cah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

Eisner wrote:
> Gee.. I would love to see an Aliens Pin. Possibly an Aliens
> Trilogy...
>
> David...

I think Resident Evil would be a cool theme

pt

I have to agree Fred. I'd rather have a sharp stick in the eye than
watch a NASCAR race, but that won't stop me from gladly pumping money
into a NASCAR pin if I happen upon one on location. On the other hand,
the NASCAR theme WOULD stop me from buying one for my home collection.
Hopefully Grand Prix will be available in the USA too...

John

Fred Kemper wrote:
> IMHO, that's nut's. The "theme" is
> a problem?
>
> I'll give at least 50¢ to ANY new game I
> come across! Gameplay may overrule
> any problems with a theme.
>
> (Dolly Parton is a great game, for example.)
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>

> "WEade" <ripper@fast.net> wrote in message news:RMoxe.1472$Q75.252060@newshog.newsread.com...
>
> > Sorry, Stern. Here's one guy who will REFUSE to buy or let alone play a
> > Nascar pin.

> Sorry, Stern. Here's one guy who will REFUSE to buy or let alone play a
> Nascar pin.

I can see not buying a machine because you dislike the theme. However,
not even playing one on location. You hate Nascar that much? You
haven't even played it. You wouldn't even play one in someones house
that was set to Free Play?

Hey I am not huge into dungeons and dragons. But MM would be the last
game to leave my basement :)

I have heard of not liking a pin theme, .... but!!!

BUYBEST@AOL.COM wrote in news:1120269231.939126.207990
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> pokermon17@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
> Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?
> Try this what year you think the next pin after nascar will be done,
> how many more reruns in between?

I'm going to play a temporary redneck. Out of dumb coincidence, I happen
to have NASCAR tickets for next weekend.

(No, I didn't pay for them. But figure I'll go to see what all the
hullabaloo is about. :) )

Z-Man

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2004

Korn,
Please enlighten us with one of your infamous "reviews" after your NASCAR
experience. Yes, I mean the race, I'm sure you'll be reporting on the pin
whenever its out.

I haven't been to one myself, but everyone I know that has, says they really
enjoyed it.

Have fun,
Tim

"TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.Net> wrote in message
> BUYBEST@AOL.COM wrote in news:1120269231.939126.207990
> @g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
>> pokermon17@yahoo.com wrote:
>>>
>> Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?
>> Try this what year you think the next pin after nascar will be done,
>> how many more reruns in between?
>
> I'm going to play a temporary redneck. Out of dumb coincidence, I happen
> to have NASCAR tickets for next weekend.
>
> (No, I didn't pay for them. But figure I'll go to see what all the
> hullabaloo is about. :) )

Well there have been rumors, but besides title I'll be wondering what's
inside ? LTG :)

<pokermon17@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there any news about what the next Stern after NASCAR will be?

With the latest themes not being interesting for Europe and hardly ever
finding a Stern in Europe en route, you might wonder wether there will be
another game after Nascar...

As long as Stern keeps hanging around the early 90's hardware system and
only upgrades it to lower costs on components, most people and distributors
overhere rather spend their money on a WMS game...

Joe

<pokermon17@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht