delete api files in my desktop pic

under display properties on the desktop tab it is loaded with api files witch
are buttons arrows ect. how do i remove these items and just let pictures
show.

confused any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about delete files desktop

    Bear wrote:

    > under display properties on the desktop tab it is loaded with api
    > files witch are buttons arrows ect. how do i remove these items and
    > just let pictures show.
    >

    > confused any help.

    Are you talking about the wallpaper list? If so, remove anything you
    don't want to appear from the My Pictures folder and put them into a
    different folder somewhere else like in My Documents.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com