delete api files in my desktop pic

August 16, 2005 11:55:06 AM

under display properties on the desktop tab it is loaded with api files witch
are buttons arrows ect. how do i remove these items and just let pictures
show.

confused any help.
August 16, 2005 4:56:21 PM

Bear wrote:

> under display properties on the desktop tab it is loaded with api
> files witch are buttons arrows ect. how do i remove these items and
> just let pictures show.
>

> confused any help.

Are you talking about the wallpaper list? If so, remove anything you
don't want to appear from the My Pictures folder and put them into a
different folder somewhere else like in My Documents.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com