AOM TITANS, INSTALL TROUBLE

AOM TITANS WAS FREEZING UP SO I FOLLOWED MICROSOFTS HELP
PAGE , IT SAID TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE GAME,SO I
DID, BUT IT WOULD NOT REINSTALL, IT SAID AOL TITANS WAS
ALLREADY INSTALLED PICK A NEW PLACE TO INSTALL, I DONT
UNDERSTAND, I UNINSTALLED IT PROPERLY FROM CONTROLE
PANEL, HOW DO I INSTALL IT TO ANOTHER PLACE THAN
DRIVE C PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN
1 answer Last reply
More about titans install trouble
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    Here's how to uninstall a game when using Add-Remove programs fails:

    Step A: Start your computer in Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key.

    Step B: Reinstall the game to the same folder it was installed to originally,
    and then try to uninstall it again using Add-Remove programs. If
    that fails, delete it's folder and any save games in My Documents.

    Step C: Install and Run Regcleaner and if it finds any stray registry keys for the
    game, delete them: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html

    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Microsoft MVP Windows XP Shell/User: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
    Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

    "USA4YOUANDME2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:659001c48260$4cf0b050$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | AOM TITANS WAS FREEZING UP SO I FOLLOWED MICROSOFTS HELP
    | PAGE , IT SAID TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE GAME,SO I
    | DID, BUT IT WOULD NOT REINSTALL, IT SAID AOL TITANS WAS
    | ALLREADY INSTALLED PICK A NEW PLACE TO INSTALL, I DONT
    | UNDERSTAND, I UNINSTALLED IT PROPERLY FROM CONTROLE
    | PANEL, HOW DO I INSTALL IT TO ANOTHER PLACE THAN
    | DRIVE C PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN

Games Microsoft Video Games