AOM TITANS, INSTALL TROUBLE

Last response: in Video Games
August 14, 2004 9:39:19 PM

AOM TITANS WAS FREEZING UP SO I FOLLOWED MICROSOFTS HELP
PAGE , IT SAID TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE GAME,SO I
DID, BUT IT WOULD NOT REINSTALL, IT SAID AOL TITANS WAS
ALLREADY INSTALLED PICK A NEW PLACE TO INSTALL, I DONT
UNDERSTAND, I UNINSTALLED IT PROPERLY FROM CONTROLE
PANEL, HOW DO I INSTALL IT TO ANOTHER PLACE THAN
DRIVE C PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 1:55:44 AM

Here's how to uninstall a game when using Add-Remove programs fails:

Step A: Start your computer in Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key.

Step B: Reinstall the game to the same folder it was installed to originally,
and then try to uninstall it again using Add-Remove programs. If
that fails, delete it's folder and any save games in My Documents.

Step C: Install and Run Regcleaner and if it finds any stray registry keys for the
game, delete them: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html

Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Microsoft MVP Windows XP Shell/User: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com