Help! Vandals looted Machine. Needing picture of missing s..

Someone conveniently cut away three of my relay assemblies out of the
back of my 77 Gottlieb Mustang. @#%!! . They Must have needed them
awfully bad.

I've since found the replacements,
and have pondered the schematic for many hours, but rather than
fudging-up the rewire job with improper wire routing, I am wanting to
make it look (and work) as OEM as possible! This is where I'm stuck.

Would anyone please be able to get me a few good pics of the horizontal
switch bank and wire arrangement in the head of their 2 player Mustang
and send to me? I'll pay.

Specifically looking for a few close up shots of wire colors and their
soldering locations for horizontal row of relay's "N, M and L" in right
hand side (looking from the back) of head.

Thanks anyone,
Ted Z.
(77 Mustang, 77 Cleopatra EM, '59 Bally Showtime, '95 Capcom Pinball
Magic, '29 Genco Airport, '57 Universal Twin Bowler standard Shuffle
Alley).

tzrailroad@msn.com wrote:
> Someone conveniently cut away three of my relay assemblies out of the
> back of my 77 Gottlieb Mustang. @#%!! . They Must have needed them
> awfully bad.
>
> I've since found the replacements,
> and have pondered the schematic for many hours, but rather than
> fudging-up the rewire job with improper wire routing, I am wanting to
> make it look (and work) as OEM as possible! This is where I'm stuck.
>
> Would anyone please be able to get me a few good pics of the horizontal
> switch bank and wire arrangement in the head of their 2 player Mustang
> and send to me? I'll pay.
>
> Specifically looking for a few close up shots of wire colors and their
> soldering locations for horizontal row of relay's "N, M and L" in right
> hand side (looking from the back) of head.
>
> Thanks anyone,
> Ted Z.
> (77 Mustang, 77 Cleopatra EM, '59 Bally Showtime, '95 Capcom Pinball
> Magic, '29 Genco Airport, '57 Universal Twin Bowler standard Shuffle
> Alley)...E-mail me some damage pics and ill walk you through this..dave

I'm thinking it was probably some recently converted EM owner who has
some serious anti-social wiring tendencies...and had some missing
relays. If I only knew Frenchy, if I only knew... <Grrr>.

By the way, to the persons (people) able to help me with the pics I
need, you can post them here for others as referrence, and/or send them
to me directly at: tzrail@yahoo.com
Much obliged.

Thank you Dave, I just now saw your reply. Damge pictures will be over
to you just as soon as I can find my locate my camera...
TZ

Rough neighborhood like mine, ehh?

--
Fred
TX

<tzrailroad@msn.com> wrote

tzrailroad@msn.com wrote in news:1120280598.868838.132490
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> By the way, to the persons (people) able to help me with the pics I
> need, you can post them here

Well, no you can't. But you can sure post links here to the pictures.
--
inc

oh that's right...in any case, here's my email, just remove spaces:
t z r ai l @ y a h o o . c o m

I will be posting a link with pics of the damaged area
shortly....thanks all!
TZ

I will be posting a link with pics of the damaged area shortly
Dave....thanks a abunch!
TZ

Where/how did this happen? At a show? Game on location?

Weird!

Ray J.

--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

<tzrailroad@msn.com> wrote in message
> I'm thinking it was probably some recently converted EM owner who has
> some serious anti-social wiring tendencies...and had some missing
> relays. If I only knew Frenchy, if I only knew... <Grrr>.
>
> By the way, to the persons (people) able to help me with the pics I
> need, you can post them here for others as referrence, and/or send them
> to me directly at: tzrail@yahoo.com
> Much obliged.

Hey everybody,
Here is the link to my damaged mustang pictures.
http://www.microairwa.com/mustang/

Ted

"Ray Johnson - Action Pinball" <staff@actionpinball.com> wrote in

> Where/how did this happen? At a show? Game on location?
>
> Weird!

Yeah, I'd like to know how as well. That's just _bizarre_. Attacking a
game with a jigsaw I can _almost_ understand. But removing a switch stack
doesn't make any sense period.