Anybody can tell me why i can't install linux on my personal laptop i have
SONY PCG-K23, i have the orignal cd's and i tried them on diferent machine
they works only on my sony whene i run them the cd freez.

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

bashir707070 wrote:

> Anybody can tell me why i can't install linux on my personal laptop i have
> SONY PCG-K23, i have the orignal cd's and i tried them on diferent machine
> they works only on my sony whene i run them the cd freez.

Ask in a linux or hardware group. Ask Sony.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Bashir

In case you haven't noticed, this is a Windows XP newsgroup.. if you want to
load Linux on your laptop, then go to a Linux newsgroup/forum and/or ask
Sony..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"bashir707070" <bashir707070@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anybody can tell me why i can't install linux on my personal laptop i have
> SONY PCG-K23, i have the orignal cd's and i tried them on diferent machine
> they works only on my sony whene i run them the cd freez.

Malke

bashir707070 wrote:

> Anybody can tell me why i can't install linux on my personal laptop i
> have SONY PCG-K23, i have the orignal cd's and i tried them on
> diferent machine they works only on my sony whene i run them the cd
> freez.

Wrong newsgroup. Check your ISP's news server for Linux groups. In the
meantime:

http://tuxmobil.org/index.html

Don't post this kind of question on the Linux groups without Googling or
you'll be sorry.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:59:22 -0700, bashir707070
<bashir707070@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anybody can tell me why i can't install linux on my personal laptop i have
>SONY PCG-K23, i have the orignal cd's and i tried them on diferent machine
>they works only on my sony whene i run them the cd freez.

Dude, I'd say, offhand, that you are not ready for Linux. Try Windows
98.
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots:

TRENDING THREADS