For Sale 1964 United "THUNDER" 13 foot Big Ball Bowler

I have a 1964 United "THUNDER" 13 foot big ball bowler for sale.
Bowler frame has been sanded to bare wood and restained with Min-Wax
Golden Oak stain, then multiple coats of poly with sanding between
coats. As the graphics were hard if not impossible to duplicate on this

game,I sanded it to bare wood then repainted in a gray color and added
new vynil graphics in the style of a United "CLASSIC" bowler. Bowler
has been completely gone thru mechanically. EVERY stepper unit...EVERY
scoring unit....and ALL motors have been cleaned, aligned, repaired or
replaced where needed. This games plays PERFECTLY. All new locks (keyed

alike), all new bulbs, Very nice ORIGINAL set of United pins (rubber
not plastic) Both backglasses very nice, 3 very nice original balls.
Can deliver the game within 300 miles of South Bend Indiana, farther
than that I usually use NAVL. If interested call DOC TOLLFREE at 1
800-241-8577
Links to a few pictures below...If interested I can send more this
week. http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/­­pic.php?u=37700AIeY&i=46053
http://www.solisstyle.com/ims/­­pic.php?u=37700AIeY&i=46054
Thanks DOC
www.bigballbowler.com
docdoom(AT)ligtel.com

What's a working bowler go for these days? Wouldn't mind getting one
for my game room after I get my basement finished.

Ryan
rictor99 at gmail.com