Internet connection sharing with mn-700

I have an xp machine and a Windows 2000 machine networked
together with a crossover cable...but i have an mn-700
router and wireless cards for the 2000 machine and a laptop
(also with windows 2000.) How can i get the mn-700 router
to recognize the fact that i'm using internet connection
sharing...i need this desperately for the wireless
part..there has to be a way to do it.
thanks,
Andrew

joker

Try the following KB article if you have to use the ICS feature of Windows.

817461 MSBBN: How to Set up a USB Satellite Connection to Use Internet
Connection Sharing

However if you have an ethernet connection on your broadband modem you
should use the router feature of the MN-700 instead.