Internet connection sharing with mn-700

I have an xp machine and a Windows 2000 machine networked
together with a crossover cable...but i have an mn-700
router and wireless cards for the 2000 machine and a laptop
(also with windows 2000.) How can i get the mn-700 router
to recognize the fact that i'm using internet connection
sharing...i need this desperately for the wireless
part..there has to be a way to do it.
thanks,
Andrew
1 answer Last reply
More about internet connection sharing

    Try the following KB article if you have to use the ICS feature of Windows.

    817461 MSBBN: How to Set up a USB Satellite Connection to Use Internet
    Connection Sharing

    However if you have an ethernet connection on your broadband modem you
    should use the router feature of the MN-700 instead.

    Andrew Lee wrote:

    > I have an xp machine and a Windows 2000 machine networked
    > together with a crossover cable...but i have an mn-700
    > router and wireless cards for the 2000 machine and a laptop
    > (also with windows 2000.) How can i get the mn-700 router
    > to recognize the fact that i'm using internet connection
    > sharing...i need this desperately for the wireless
    > part..there has to be a way to do it.
    > thanks,
    > Andrew

Routers Windows 2000 Internet Connection Networking