FS or trade in Mich: Earthshaker

Hi gang- looking to sell or trade an Earthshaker. Game is in northern MI
(Walloon Lake 49796, near Petoskey). Cell is 231-838-7567.

Quick description: Game is 100% working, no errors. Game is plug and
play. Has been stripped, cleaned, new rubbers, lights, etc. This game
has a translight and is nice and bright. Displays bright. Cabinet in
normal shape. Playfield has mylar over lower part and has some lifting
around inserts. Looks nice though. Had some wear in major traffic area
near spinner and above right ramp, but were touched up and mylared-looks
pretty good. All in all--decent game and very, very fast!
Would rather trade for another pin plus/minus cash. Please call or email
for questions or photos. Thanks! Greg

Chad

This game
has a translight and is nice and bright. Displays bright. Cabinet

Since when did Earthshakers have a translight??

On 2 Jul 2005 14:46:21 -0700, "chad" <chadsgames@aol.com> wrote:

>This game
>has a translight and is nice and bright. Displays bright. Cabinet
>
>Since when did Earthshakers have a translight??

it didn't, that is why he is pointing that little fact out :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

"chad" <chadsgames@aol.com> wrote in news:1120340781.888945.115120
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> This game
> has a translight and is nice and bright. Displays bright. Cabinet
>
> Since when did Earthshakers have a translight??

Assuming it's not a mistake, I _seem_ to remember someone reproducing ES
backglasses as translites. Never seen one in person, though.

Thank you Pin for noticing that I pointed that out! Whoever made the
translight did a nice job--looks perfect to me and is vivid. Not sure
who exactly made it--but they should make some more! Greg

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 22:03:50 -0700, gregl <lefman@chartermi.net>
wrote:

>Thank you Pin for noticing that I pointed that out! Whoever made the
>translight did a nice job--looks perfect to me and is vivid. Not sure
>who exactly made it--but they should make some more! Greg

good luck with the sale greg :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

>pinlicious wrote:
>> On 2 Jul 2005 14:46:21 -0700, "chad" <chadsgames@aol.com> wrote:
>>

>>>This game
>>>has a translight and is nice and bright. Displays bright. Cabinet
>>>
>>>Since when did Earthshakers have a translight??
>>

>> it didn't, that is why he is pointing that little fact out :)
>>
>> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Thanks to all--game sold to the first guy to look at it--translight and
all!! Greg

pinlicious wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 22:03:50 -0700, gregl <lefman@chartermi.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Thank you Pin for noticing that I pointed that out! Whoever made the
>>translight did a nice job--looks perfect to me and is vivid. Not sure
>>who exactly made it--but they should make some more! Greg
>

> good luck with the sale greg :)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)
>

>>pinlicious wrote:

>>>it didn't, that is why he is pointing that little fact out :)
>>>
>>>Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

The translite on Greg's game was a one off. I am willing to share the
image, but I do not have any place to host it. The tif image is over
100MB.

Tim

gregl wrote:
> Thank you Pin for noticing that I pointed that out! Whoever made the
> translight did a nice job--looks perfect to me and is vivid. Not sure
> who exactly made it--but they should make some more! Greg
>
> pinlicious wrote:
> > On 2 Jul 2005 14:46:21 -0700, "chad" <chadsgames@aol.com> wrote:
> >

> >>This game
> >>has a translight and is nice and bright. Displays bright. Cabinet
> >>
> >>Since when did Earthshakers have a translight??
> >

> > it didn't, that is why he is pointing that little fact out :)
> >
> > Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Someone take him up on this--it is an awesome piece! Greg