What is the largest HDD that I can use for this PC?

Thanks
Bob

120 GBytes; you'll need a controller card to go larger than that (along
with 2000 SP4 or XP SP1/SP2 if you want a single large partition).

Leanin' Cedar wrote:
> What is the largest HDD that I can use for this PC?
>
> Thanks
> Bob

Thanks for the quick reply. Considering a new drive to replace the original
80GB and do a ghost restore to it. I have the image on an external drive
since my secondary drive is used for video editing.

Bob

"Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.net> wrote in message
> 120 GBytes; you'll need a controller card to go larger than that (along
> with 2000 SP4 or XP SP1/SP2 if you want a single large partition).

TRENDING THREADS