How much for a comcast converter hdtv box

how much does comcast charge a month for a hd box. i have there converter box to watch 999 channels but can i turn that in and trade for a hd box to watch my channels and the ones in hd
thanks ron :hello:
5 answers Last reply
More about comcast converter hdtv
  1. Sportfisher43 said:
    how much does comcast charge a month for a hd box. i have there converter box to watch 999 channels but can i turn that in and trade for a hd box to watch my channels and the ones in hd
    thanks ron :hello:

if anyone knows i appreciate it..if not i guess ill know at 9 tomorrow..its just bugging me hoping its not going to be no $30 a month
  2. I think it varies from region to region, but in my area (St. Paul, MN), it was about $15/Month.

-Wolf sends
  3. Wolfshadw said:
    I think it varies from region to region, but in my area (St. Paul, MN), it was about $15/Month.

-Wolf sends

Thank You -Wolf I'm in Washington St. and I'll post around 10am and let anyone thinking of doing it I'll post it.. :hello:
  4. Sportfisher43 said:
    Thank You -Wolf I'm in Washington St. and I'll post around 10am and let anyone thinking of doing it I'll post it.. :hello:

Ok well in Washington. Comcast it's $10 a month. My LCD big screen is awesome now
  5. Sweet!

Enjoy!

-Wolf sends
Ask a new question

Read More

HDTV Converter HD Home Theatre