Sign in with
Your question

How much for a comcast converter hdtv box

Last response: in Home Theatre
October 6, 2011 5:45:43 AM

how much does comcast charge a month for a hd box. i have there converter box to watch 999 channels but can i turn that in and trade for a hd box to watch my channels and the ones in hd
thanks ron :hello: 
October 6, 2011 6:22:57 AM

Sportfisher43 said:
how much does comcast charge a month for a hd box. i have there converter box to watch 999 channels but can i turn that in and trade for a hd box to watch my channels and the ones in hd
thanks ron :hello: 

if anyone knows i appreciate it..if not i guess ill know at 9 tomorrow..its just bugging me hoping its not going to be no $30 a month
m
l
October 6, 2011 12:24:52 PM

I think it varies from region to region, but in my area (St. Paul, MN), it was about $15/Month.

-Wolf sends
m
l
Related resources
October 6, 2011 1:08:23 PM

Wolfshadw said:
I think it varies from region to region, but in my area (St. Paul, MN), it was about $15/Month.

-Wolf sends

Thank You -Wolf I'm in Washington St. and I'll post around 10am and let anyone thinking of doing it I'll post it.. :hello: 
m
l
October 7, 2011 4:28:43 PM

Sportfisher43 said:
Thank You -Wolf I'm in Washington St. and I'll post around 10am and let anyone thinking of doing it I'll post it.. :hello: 

Ok well in Washington. Comcast it's $10 a month. My LCD big screen is awesome now
m
l
October 7, 2011 5:19:31 PM

Sweet!

Enjoy!

-Wolf sends
m
l
!