Display out of position

For some reason the screen shifted to the right and down so that I cannot scroll or see the bottom of the screen. I would like to readjust.
7 answers Last reply
More about display position
  1. Hi :)

On WHAT ????

All the best Brett :)
  2. If you have a Nvidia video card you can go to the Nvidia conytol panel and make adjustments to the screen positioning.
    You can also go to control panel and select display and make changes there.
    Also if you have an onscreen display on the monitor you can adjust the position of the display.
  3. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

On WHAT ????

I would like to readjust the placement of the screen on the monitor.
  4. inzone said:
    If you have a Nvidia video card you can go to the Nvidia conytol panel and make adjustments to the screen positioning.
    You can also go to control panel and select display and make changes there.
    Also if you have an onscreen display on the monitor you can adjust the position of the display.

I do not have a video card. I did go to display and followed directions but was not successful. Nothing changed . I do not have an onscreen diisplay on the monitor.
  5. elaineadler said:
    I do not have a video card. I did go to display and followed directions but was not successful. Nothing changed . I do not have an onscreen diisplay on the monitor.

Hi :)

Laptop Monitor (screen) or PC Tower Monitor (seperate) ????

And makes of both ?

6. In order to adjust the position of the screen on the monitor then you musy have a menu button on the monitor if it's a desktop monitor.
    If it's a laptop then the adjustment is someplce else.
  7. what happend if you reduce the screen resolution
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Displays