Daniel

Hi

when I use the Knowledgebase site at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
mentions one.

"Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search results."

I suspect the page is not loading properly.

Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.

regards

Daniel

Click here...
Search the Support Knowledge Base (KB)

Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:OreaD1poFHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
Daniel <none@none> hunted and pecked:
> Hi
>
> when I use the Knowledgebase site at
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
> there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
> mentions one.
>
> "Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search
> results."
>
> I suspect the page is not loading properly.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.
>
> regards
>
> Daniel

Daniel

Wes

It sure did help, it works!
thanks you for your help.

regards

Daniel
> Click here...
> Search the Support Knowledge Base (KB)

> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:OreaD1poFHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
> Daniel <none@none> hunted and pecked:
>> Hi
>>
>> when I use the Knowledgebase site at
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
>> there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
>> mentions one.
>>
>> "Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search
>> results."
>>
>> I suspect the page is not loading properly.
>>
>> Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Daniel

Daniel,

You bet. Keep having fun. :)