No advanced search option in KB

Hi

when I use the Knowledgebase site at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
mentions one.

"Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search results."

I suspect the page is not loading properly.

Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.

regards

Daniel
3 answers Last reply
More about advanced search option

    Click here...
    Search the Support Knowledge Base (KB)

    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:OreaD1poFHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    Daniel <none@none> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi
    >
    > when I use the Knowledgebase site at
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
    > there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
    > mentions one.
    >
    > "Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search
    > results."
    >
    > I suspect the page is not loading properly.
    >
    > Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Daniel

    Wes

    It sure did help, it works!
    thanks you for your help.

    regards

    Daniel
    > Click here...
    > Search the Support Knowledge Base (KB)

    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:OreaD1poFHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    > Daniel <none@none> hunted and pecked:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> when I use the Knowledgebase site at
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
    >> there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
    >> mentions one.
    >>
    >> "Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search
    >> results."
    >>
    >> I suspect the page is not loading properly.
    >>
    >> Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.
    >>
    >> regards
    >>
    >> Daniel

    Daniel,

    You bet. Keep having fun. :-)

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:uM2vdGqoFHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Daniel <none@none> hunted and pecked:
    > Wes
    >
    > It sure did help, it works!
    > thanks you for your help.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Daniel
    >> Click here...
    >> Search the Support Knowledge Base (KB)
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1
    >>
    >> --
    >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >>
    >> Wes
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> In news:OreaD1poFHA.904@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl,
    >> Daniel <none@none> hunted and pecked:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> when I use the Knowledgebase site at
    >>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO
    >>> there is no Advanced search option on the page, even though the page
    >>> mentions one.
    >>>
    >>> "Click the Advanced Search link for more control over your search
    >>> results."
    >>>
    >>> I suspect the page is not loading properly.
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas on how to fix this, I have tried clearing the cache.
    >>>
    >>> regards
    >>>
    >>> Daniel

Microsoft Windows XP