Where can I download the OEM-Preinstallation-Kit

Hi,

From where can I download the Microsoft OEM-Preinstallation-Kit for
customization for RIS network cards...

Thanks ;-)
1 answer Last reply
More about where download preinstallation

    There is no download for the Microsoft OEM Preinstallation Kit.
    It must be purchased.

    Example:
    http://www.trustprice.com/as/product_details.cfm/itemno=MS-WXPP-PI

    Welcome to the system builder web site!
    http://www.microsoft.com/oem/default.mspx

    Where do I obtain Microsoft OEM System Builder software and hardware?
    http://oem.microsoft.com/script/contentpage.aspx?pageid=500330

    System Builder Newsgroups
    http://oem.microsoft.com/script/contentpage.aspx?PageID=550460

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Rod Janson" wrote:

    | Hi,
    |
    | From where can I download the Microsoft OEM-Preinstallation-Kit for
    | customization for RIS network cards...
    |
    | Thanks ;-)

Download Microsoft Customization OEM Windows XP