firefox query

OK --- thanks to comments here I am now using Firefox browser.

But I must be missing something basic, because here is what I want to do:

Let's say there are 4 sites that I visit a lot. I can open each side as a
TAB. So I now can navigate via the tabs.

Is there any way to save it as a bookmark so that I can just choose it? In
other words, can I bookmark the 4-tabbed set-up, so that when I start
surfing I can go to bookmark and choose the 4-tabbed window and hence
immediately have all 4 sites downloaded?

(I hope this made sense)

Mel

MB_ wrote:
> OK --- thanks to comments here I am now using Firefox browser.
>
> But I must be missing something basic, because here is what I want to do:
>
> Let's say there are 4 sites that I visit a lot. I can open each side as a
> TAB. So I now can navigate via the tabs.
>
> Is there any way to save it as a bookmark so that I can just choose it? In
> other words, can I bookmark the 4-tabbed set-up, so that when I start
> surfing I can go to bookmark and choose the 4-tabbed window and hence
> immediately have all 4 sites downloaded?
>
> (I hope this made sense)
>
> Mel

One way to do it is to open all the pages you want booked, and click
Bookmarks -> Bookmark This Page on any one page. Select bookmark all
the tabs in one folder and click OK. Now you can open all the tabs in
the bookmark at once by going to that folder and selecting Open In Tabs.

MB_ wrote:
> OK --- thanks to comments here I am now using Firefox browser.
>
> But I must be missing something basic, because here is what I want to do:
>
> Let's say there are 4 sites that I visit a lot. I can open each side as a
> TAB. So I now can navigate via the tabs.
>
> Is there any way to save it as a bookmark so that I can just choose it? In
> other words, can I bookmark the 4-tabbed set-up, so that when I start
> surfing I can go to bookmark and choose the 4-tabbed window and hence
> immediately have all 4 sites downloaded?
>
> (I hope this made sense)
>
> Mel

Open all 4 of your sites, Go to Tools, Options, click on General, and
click on Use Current pages.

Next time you open firefox, all 4 of your tabs will open with your 4
favorite sites.