HP Pavilion p6-2260ea Desktop PC good for Autocad?

spixeez

Honorable
Oct 14, 2012
Hi,

I'm currently studying a degree in Interior Design and I need a computer that will run Autocad, Photoshop and Microsoft office. I was thinking of this:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-p6-2260ea-desktop-pc-2211x-21-5-full-hd-led-backlit-monitor-14402274-pdt.html#longDesc

I am completely out of my depth when it comes to computers. I want something that will run the programs fast as the computer I currently use is soo slow and keeps crashing

Do you think this will do the job? I'm nervous about buying as I dont want to spend so much money on something that isn't even suitable.
If you don't think this is suitable do you have any suggestions on what I should buy instead? I have around £500 to spend

Please, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

(and I'm sorry if I have posted this in the wrong thread, I just went with systems as I'm thinking about buying the HP)

These days, you want a new computer for those programs to have at least an i5 CPU, you should be able to find systems from HP and Dell in your price range. Don't worry about the hard-drive and RAM, any new system will have with enough of both. 500gig hard-drive should be enough.