Starting an application with low priority

Hi,

Is there a way to configure an application to always start at a low
priority instead of starting and then changing the priority from the
task manager?

Thanks,

-M

Create a batch file and use the "start" command to start your app. (start
/low myapp.exe). Type "start /?" at a command prompt for more options.
Louis

"mickey" <micky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to configure an application to always start at a low
> priority instead of starting and then changing the priority from the
> task manager?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -M

Check on the Start Command. I believe it uses priority qualifiers.
Open a Command Prompt (type) Start /?