Dee

this is a small white box that fly's from the right side of my task bar icons
to the left side about every few mins. has only been doing it about a week.
in that time i have installed new psc and d/l msn security updates, also i
have norton and symantec. i've had this computer windows xp with 512 Mb on
hspd cable for almost 1 year.am not running screen saver, all scans check out
clean & have rebooted. everything seems to be working fine. just very curious
--
dee

kelly

If you are speaking of the notification area, check here:
Start/Run/Msconfig/Startup for starters.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP