new pinball for ps2

wow, this is awesome!! it's called flipnic and i'm not sure if it's
been released, but i got the demo when i bought a ps2 magazine this
afternoon and it shows one table with the full retail version having
5-6 tables. it's not traditional, but it is unbelievable!!
3 answers Last reply
More about pinball

    Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like a cool game. Flipnic is coming
    out on 7/15. I got a PS2 last week to play while I am trapped in
    California on business. I just pre-ordered Flipnic on Best Buy for
    $20. Can't wait 'til CA Extreme...

    John

    Did some research and found out it was a game that Sony produced in Japan in
    2001 but is just now being released in the US (thru Capcom). Definitely
    looks cool and not your typical video rendition of Pinball...

    Found a promo "trailer" for the game at this link... (Windows Media or
    Quicktime... take your pick)
    http://media.ps2.gamespy.com/media/654/654600/vids_1.html

    Take a look and see for yourself but I'm planning on getting one when it
    comes out next week.

    DD

    "Newpinguy" <sethmundy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > wow, this is awesome!! it's called flipnic and i'm not sure if it's
    > been released, but i got the demo when i bought a ps2 magazine this
    > afternoon and it shows one table with the full retail version having
    > 5-6 tables. it's not traditional, but it is unbelievable!!

    Whoa dude!!!

    "DangerDann" <dangerdann@NO-SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
    > Did some research and found out it was a game that Sony produced in Japan
    > in
    > 2001 but is just now being released in the US (thru Capcom). Definitely
    > looks cool and not your typical video rendition of Pinball...
    >
    > Found a promo "trailer" for the game at this link... (Windows Media or
    > Quicktime... take your pick)
    > http://media.ps2.gamespy.com/media/654/654600/vids_1.html
    >
    > Take a look and see for yourself but I'm planning on getting one when it
    > comes out next week.
    >
    > DD
    >

    > "Newpinguy" <sethmundy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> wow, this is awesome!! it's called flipnic and i'm not sure if it's
    >> been released, but i got the demo when i bought a ps2 magazine this
    >> afternoon and it shows one table with the full retail version having
    >> 5-6 tables. it's not traditional, but it is unbelievable!!

PlayStation Games World Of Warcraft Video Games