new pinball for ps2

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 2, 2005 9:19:30 PM

wow, this is awesome!! it's called flipnic and i'm not sure if it's
been released, but i got the demo when i bought a ps2 magazine this
afternoon and it shows one table with the full retail version having
5-6 tables. it's not traditional, but it is unbelievable!!

More about : pinball ps2

July 2, 2005 10:17:33 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. Looks like a cool game. Flipnic is coming
out on 7/15. I got a PS2 last week to play while I am trapped in
California on business. I just pre-ordered Flipnic on Best Buy for
$20. Can't wait 'til CA Extreme...

John
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 2, 2005 11:38:45 PM

Did some research and found out it was a game that Sony produced in Japan in
2001 but is just now being released in the US (thru Capcom). Definitely
looks cool and not your typical video rendition of Pinball...

Found a promo "trailer" for the game at this link... (Windows Media or
Quicktime... take your pick)
http://media.ps2.gamespy.com/media/654/654600/vids_1.ht...

Take a look and see for yourself but I'm planning on getting one when it
comes out next week.

DD

"Newpinguy" <sethmundy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> wow, this is awesome!! it's called flipnic and i'm not sure if it's
> been released, but i got the demo when i bought a ps2 magazine this
> afternoon and it shows one table with the full retail version having
> 5-6 tables. it's not traditional, but it is unbelievable!!

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 3, 2005 7:07:16 AM

Whoa dude!!!