I have a 6-month old Dell 4600 PC and I use Trend PC-cillin Internet
Security for my Virus/Firewall and I keep getting this virus alert
several times every day:
http://www.davinp.com/virus.jpg

What can I do to stop this popping up?

System Volume Information is the System Restore data.
Turn off/on System Restore to delete corrupted files:
Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore.
Click System Restore Settings on left side.
Check "Turn off System Restore", click OK, follow prompts and reboot.
This deletes ALL Restore Points including corruption.
Then go back and turn on system Restore and create a Restore Point.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"davinp" <dpete47@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
>I have a 6-month old Dell 4600 PC and I use Trend PC-cillin Internet
> Security for my Virus/Firewall and I keep getting this virus alert
> several times every day:
> http://www.davinp.com/virus.jpg
>
> What can I do to stop this popping up?

Thank you. It seems to work, so far it has not popped up this evening
since I turned the computer on.