  • Microsoft
  • Quick Launch
  • Windows XP
August 16, 2005 10:17:02 PM

I cannot get the Quick Launch tool bar to stay on the task bar after restart
Can anyone suggest a solution please
Donalddeg

More about : quick launch tool bar

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 1:37:02 AM

Hi,

Try Kelly's taskbar repair tool:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"DonalddeG" <DonalddeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I cannot get the Quick Launch tool bar to stay on the task bar after
>restart
> Can anyone suggest a solution please
> Donalddeg
Anonymous