Quick Launch Tool Bar

I cannot get the Quick Launch tool bar to stay on the task bar after restart
Can anyone suggest a solution please
Donalddeg
2 answers Last reply
More about quick launch tool

    Hi,

    Try Kelly's taskbar repair tool:

    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "DonalddeG" <DonalddeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot get the Quick Launch tool bar to stay on the task bar after
    >restart
    > Can anyone suggest a solution please
    > Donalddeg

    Thanks Rick,
    Problem fixed

    "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Try Kelly's taskbar repair tool:

    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "DonalddeG" <DonalddeG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I cannot get the Quick Launch tool bar to stay on the task bar after
    > >restart
    > > Can anyone suggest a solution please
    > > Donalddeg

Microsoft Quick Launch Windows XP